Father's Day
Just got home from a wonderful weekend at Mom and Dad's. We went down a little later than we originally do, had too many things going on this weekend. Kevin and I went to early church and then I came home and got ready to go see Daddy for Father's Day. We were trying to hurry so we could get there in time for lunch. We got there at 12:30, just in time for lunch. We were at one of the local Mexican Food Restaurants and had a nice time, and the food was delicious. After lunch we went to Mom and Dad's and just visited and then all decided it was nap time. After napping, we went to one of the local hamburger joints for dinner. By this time my younger sister and her family were back home and joined us. After dinner we all went back to Mom's to celebrate Father's Day and give Daddy his gift. We sat around and visited some more, then De and her kids went home. The rest of us watched a movie and then it was time to decide where everyone was going to sleep. I actually slept in this morning and it was lovely. After a fun morning playing with the kids and visiting it was time to head back to Amarillo. I am so thankful to have been blessed with the parents I have. They both have instilled in me the morals and values I live by and set the example of how one should live their lives. They both talk the talk and walk the walk. I love you Momma and Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment