Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Austin Part 4

One of the other activities we did that was NOT planned, but just happened to be at the same mall as Build A Bear was playing around in the Lego Store. Best part . . . it was free! It was not LegoLand that they have in some malls, but just a Lego Store where you could release lots of your money if you so chose. We all were going crazy. I have always loved Lego's and always had a big bucket of them in my school room for the kids to play with. Even though the girls played with them some, it was mostly a boys activity. Well Lego got smart and now they make girl sets. I think they were called Belville or something like that. I wanted them and not for the kids, but for ME to play with. Zee and Tzippi were both wanting some, but since we just left the Build A Bear, I had to tell them "Next time." Here are some photos. I didn't have my good camera with us, just my phone camera so some of the photos are a little blurred, but I think you will get the idea.
The front entrance that drew us in like moths to the porch light.



 Behind the counter was this wall. I wanted it. I wanted it for the "playroom" that I dream of having someday.

It was nine bins tall and fourteen bins wide. There were every kind of Lego you could ever imagine. I loved digging my hand in and letting the Legos flow through my fingers. 


And what's that Tzippi is looking at so intently?



It's the girl Lego set. Belville. I want them for Christmas if anyone knows how to get in touch with Santa. Janine asked the  sales clerk about them and he said they can't keep them on the shelf. They sell out as soon as they get them in. I can see why. Did I already say I want them?

 Zee taking a peek in one of the displays.

All the little mini figures you could assemble.

I want a Lego store in my house. The only drawback would be no one would ever want to go home, and I'd have to sell a kidney to pay for it all. Hey, a girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment