Thursday, April 7, 2011

Silly Photo Booth Photos

When Hester, Shailee and I went to Oklahoma City over Spring Break, one of the fun things we did was take our photos in a photo booth. It's been a while since I have been in a photo booth. The last time I remember was at one of the BeauitControl Conferences in Tennessee. This one at the mall was nothing like that. It was modern, computerized and in color. We were laughing our heads off, at least Hester and I were, Shailee had no idea what we were doing, but was happy in the end. It was really cool and had several options for the print style such as birthday, girlfriends, lovers etc. We chose girlfriends. The pictures actually turned out kind of cute. They came out in one full size 8 x 11 sheet and you took the backing off and then folded them into a long single sheet. The paper had adhesive on the back so it would stick. The photos were perforated so you could separate them into four photos to share. On one side was a wallet photo on one pose and on the back side were all four poses. I brought them home with me to scan so we could make more copies if we wanted and them I forgot all about them until earlier this week I found them behind something on the dresser, so here they are, the infamous photos from the photo booth at the Oklahoma City Mall.

Remember you can click on the photo to see the enlarged version.

I'm glad I scanned them because of course we all want the same pose, the girlfriends pose. Aren't they cute? I think they cost $5.00 but it was worth the fun we had. Shailee thought it was great and wanted to do it again. We told her we would next time. I'm sure she will remind me of that about a hundred times until we actually do it again. Girlfriends!




1 comment:

Mookie 59 said...

Great Photo Finish!!!!

Post a Comment