Today was a really great day. For once I didn't have anything scheduled for this morning (Monday) so I was able to sleep in and even have a cup of coffee in bed. Now that was nice. Then I got up for a leasure breakfast/brunch with Kevin. We played our daily word games and read our daily devotions. Next I was able to enjoy a long warm shower with time to do all those things we girls have to do. About 3:30 Tina brought Christina over for me to keep. She had signed John up for swim lessons and today was his first lesson. He wasn't so excited about "getting in that big bathtub with strangers" but that's another story. I was actually a little worried about keeping Christina because Tina says she is kind of fussy. I always worry that the baby or child I keep will scream and cry the whole time I have them and when the parent returns they will wonder what I have done to their treasure. Thankfully that didn't happen. Christina and I had a wonderful time. She was a great baby. She was asleep when Tina dropped her off. When she woke up she was a little fussy, but once I fixed her bottle and fed her she was just fine. We sang songs, played on the piano, watched Tipper, was fascinated with the ceiling fan, watched TV and of course Aunt Leelee had to take some photos. Christina was a sport, but tired of "posing" quickly. Some turned out okay, but a lot of them were blurry, not sure why, but that's the way it goes sometimes.
I loved her little out fit Tina had her dressed in. Christina does have some pretty great Aunts.
Looks like she is getting ready to say her prayers. Maybe she was.
Even though this is kind of blurry, I loved it because I actually got a smile out of her. She was watching Tipper and just thought she was grand.
And just think, I get to keep her next Monday too. Oh, by the way, John doesn't know Christina got to come to "Weewee's and Kevins" he would not be happy, so mums the word okay?
3 comments:
I think we have been caught!! As I was reading your blog John walked up and wanted to know when THOSE pictures were taken....and exactly where was baby sister?!?! I changed the web page to Thomas REALLY quick!
I am amazed at your photos!!
I feel bad constantly asking you to take pictures of my kidlets so yesterday Mom and I took the kids to Sears for some Easter pictures. $150.00 later I am so disappointed!!! In fact they told me we could re-take the pictures since I didn't order any prints...they were so bad. I wanted to have a special Easter/Spring card to send out but that wasn't happening!! Then I remember YOUR pictures...the big brother/little sister pictures. I COMPLETELY forgot about them! I scanned them in my computer and made a REALLY cute Spring card!
I am DONE with these so called "professional" places. If I am going to spend money I would rather give it to you for some beautiful pictures than what I have wasted my money on! Just saying...
I am jealous!! I want to babysit and take pictures! Glad she has an aunt to spend the afternoon with, getting spoiled, getting used to time without Tina.
OOOH! She is a cutie! Why didn't you call me to come over and see her??? Tell Tina that I can be an adopted auntie too! Pretty pictures Linda! I think you have found your new calling!!
Post a Comment