Isn't she precious. She is doing great and holds her head up and is so bright eyed. She's a sweet baby.
This was a bunny outfit that one of Tina's friends had made for her. It was really big on her, but we tried it anyway. Too cute.
Then Valentine's Day was on Monday and that was a busy day. All week Hester had been complaining that she didn't feel well, but by Sunday she was really feeling bad. On Monday, Daniel made her promise to go to the doctor. No one would see her so she ended up going to the emergency room and they admitted her for emergency surgery. She had a cyst on her fallopian tube that had ruptured and she was bleeding internally. It was a little scary there for a while but thankfully God had his hand on her and the doctors and she came through the surgery just fine. So Monday through Wednesday was spent running back and forth to the hospital and picking up Akili from school. She was finally dismissed on Wednesday. Thursday we slept in and it was wonderful. Friday Daniel was keeping his son, so Hester spent the night with us. Daniel had asked me if I could keep Akili on Saturday as he had to work. She was really good for me while Hester was resting. Then Janine called to see if Akili could play with Tzipi. That helped tremendously. Then later Janine, Azariah, Tzipi and Akili all walked back to our house. Darla had been wanting to Skype with them but Janine's computer has been broken so I thought we should try it from my computer. It was really lots of fun and the kids, especially Zee thought it was awesome. Then all the kids played outside as the weather was absolutely gorgeous.
The girls came if for a very brief conversation on Skype with Darla, Sophie and Sara, but they were having too much fun outside. I hope my neighbor didn't mind them climbing her tree.
Janine and Azariah Skyping with Darla and her grand kids.
Zee showing Sophie the money he got for making the A-B honor roll. I had noticed his name in the newspaper and he thought that was fantastic.
Azariah making his art creation with the sidewalk chalk.
Tzipi getting into the artistic mode.
Akili making sure she was in control of the chalk box.
After a couple of hours I told them all I needed to take them home as Kevin and I had tickets from his dad to go to the Amarillo Symphony. We really were tired and almost didn't go, but I told Kevin, "We always enjoy it so let's go." I'm glad we did as it was wonderful. The guest artist was a violinist and she was phenomenal. She has been taking lessons since she was three and also toured as a child with the Suzuki group.
Then Sunday we were having a Hare Family gathering at Kevin's dad's. Carl was furnishing the pizza and Tina and I were bringing the extras. Kevin and I got there about 6:00 so I went out to photograph the geese. They were agitated for some reason.
Then after dinner I took so photos of Carl with his two Hare heirs.
Notice the cute giraffe outfit Christina has on, her Aunt Leelee got that for her. I just couldn't resist it was so cute.
It was a busy week, but thankfully we all survived it and now are ready to face the new week. And what have you been up to?





1 comment:
It seemed like you had MORE time when you taught school. When you retire I think you are suppose to SLOW down! The photos are great! You do an awesome job!
Post a Comment