Lately we have been adventuresome and been trying some new snacks. These four have made it into the "My Favorites" category. I am in no way compensated by any of these companies to praise these products. They have no idea who I am. The products are just products I discovered, liked and want to share with you my readers.
I discovered this can of trail mix when I was on a road trip. We had eaten all the foods I had packed so we went to Wal-Mart to replenish the stash before we headed back to Amarillo. In addition to the mix tasting wonderful, there is NO SALT added. There are a couple of different kinds, but these are the only ones I have tried. If you are into nuts and things (no pun intended) try these.
Next on the list, chocolate covered cranberries. Wow! Two of my favorite things. I first found these at Christmas time and ate the whole bag myself. It says they are limited, but so far they have been available every time I have visited the local grocery store. Again, if you like chocolate and berries, try them.
The next one, I must admit, even surprises even me. Last year I was on an organic diet and this product was one of the recommended snacks. I had never even seen it in the store, let alone try it. I'm sure even if I had seen it I would not have tried it as the name sounds too weird to me. I'm not even sure what kefir means. But . . it was on the diet and I was determined to do well so I bought some. I got it at a local health food store. I have since found it at the regular grocery store, but the ones from the health food store are individual servings and the ones at the grocery store are quart size bottles. It tastes like yogurt blended with buttermilk. So if you are not fond of buttermilk you probably will not like kefir. However, I would still recommend you try it. I love it.
And lastly, I have been seeing the commercials for Chobani and have been so curious as to why it is better than the other yogurt I normally purchase. Our local grocery store has never had it. I check every time, but no luck. Then a couple of days back I had to go get a few items at the health food store and thought I'd check. Sure enough there it was. I bought four different flavors. It is delicious. It is not very sweet though. Again, if you like yogurt I would suggest trying it. You never know, you may find some new things to add to your "favorites" list.

I discovered this can of trail mix when I was on a road trip. We had eaten all the foods I had packed so we went to Wal-Mart to replenish the stash before we headed back to Amarillo. In addition to the mix tasting wonderful, there is NO SALT added. There are a couple of different kinds, but these are the only ones I have tried. If you are into nuts and things (no pun intended) try these.
Next on the list, chocolate covered cranberries. Wow! Two of my favorite things. I first found these at Christmas time and ate the whole bag myself. It says they are limited, but so far they have been available every time I have visited the local grocery store. Again, if you like chocolate and berries, try them.
The next one, I must admit, even surprises even me. Last year I was on an organic diet and this product was one of the recommended snacks. I had never even seen it in the store, let alone try it. I'm sure even if I had seen it I would not have tried it as the name sounds too weird to me. I'm not even sure what kefir means. But . . it was on the diet and I was determined to do well so I bought some. I got it at a local health food store. I have since found it at the regular grocery store, but the ones from the health food store are individual servings and the ones at the grocery store are quart size bottles. It tastes like yogurt blended with buttermilk. So if you are not fond of buttermilk you probably will not like kefir. However, I would still recommend you try it. I love it.
And lastly, I have been seeing the commercials for Chobani and have been so curious as to why it is better than the other yogurt I normally purchase. Our local grocery store has never had it. I check every time, but no luck. Then a couple of days back I had to go get a few items at the health food store and thought I'd check. Sure enough there it was. I bought four different flavors. It is delicious. It is not very sweet though. Again, if you like yogurt I would suggest trying it. You never know, you may find some new things to add to your "favorites" list.
4 comments:
Sounds great. I will try some.
Thanks for the info! I think you can get the Chobani yogurt at Sam's! I liked it too! Especially since it is supposed to be better for you! I need all the help that I can get! Cheryl
Cheryl, you are right. A lady at Market Street just told me the same thing yesterday about Sam's having Chobani.
I heard if you eat Greek yogurt for breakfast it burns belly fat faster in your morning workouts. I started eating it even though I dont work out. Thought it wouldn't hurt.
Post a Comment