Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I Love This!

Sorry Momma, I'll just apologize first off and you might even want to just skip this post.

Okay, now, moving on. I love Josh Grobin and think he is a marvelous singer. I have never cared for Kanya West, but certainly not anytime soon as he has shown his true colors and I don't mean black either. He is the epitome of arrogant. Anyway, last night on Jimmy Kimmel, Josh Grobin did this spoof of a commercial announcing his latest album. Even though it's more attention for Kanya, I still think it's hilarious. Check it out.




blue leelee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too Funny! I love Josh too! This is a scream! I think that tweeting is so silly and a waste of time! Most people don't care what you have to say anyway! I just don't get it! What a great idea Josh had. I loved it! Cheryl

Post a Comment