Monday, December 13, 2010

You Found It!

Hi, Welcome to Deonne Day Off, also known as Le*lee's Place. Please leave me a comment so I'll know you found me. I hated moving but it was really the only way I could think of to reduce the drama. From now on I will only post "family" things on this blog. So keep checking back in to both blogs.
Deonne

9 comments:

Laurie said...

Found you!

Mookie 59 said...

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!!I just got used to the other one!!!!! Found You!!!!

linnie said...

I got it! That's a good idea. Love, Mom

Laura Fiskin said...

Checking in

Darla said...

Found it. I want to change mine too, but don't know how.

Hanne said...

OK people...I know this is all my fault sorry.....Found you.

Deonne said...

No it's not your fault!

sue said...

Got it! Some people need to get a life!

Janine Deckard said...

I changed my toastmaster site and gave authorization to the current webmaster (not that he has done anything at all with it.) I like Mookie's comment. I guess I should freak out and start obsessing about this blog so you don't feel the absence of crazy people on your blog posts. :-) Feel the love? (just kidding).

Post a Comment