Sunday, December 12, 2010

Photos From the Shower

If you are reading this then you obviously know I have gone back to having my blog private. Partly because I want to perpetuate the antagonism for Bri*n and Stef*nie and partly because Stefa*ie and her friends been leaving comments and I am tired of it. I have comment moderation on so the comments are never published, but they still come to me. I am actually thinking of moving my Le*lee's Place to another URL. I'm still working on that. In the mean time after everyone gets a chance to see the photos from the shower I will remove the post and then open back up L*elee's Place to public. For the next few days I am not going to post and if I do, it will be very generic about the weather or such or maybe even just say "Hi Ste*anie and B*ian. Hope you have a good day."  Anyway, on to today. The shower for Ti*a, Ra*dy and the baby was really nice. I think Baby Girl will be decked out for the first few months of her life. Wish you all could have been here with us. We had a great time. We ended up having to take Az*riah with us (long story) but it worked out great because Tana, the host home owner, is also a school teacher and has five grandchildren of her own. Their upstairs loft is the kids room completely decked out with a Wii, play kitchen  for the girls and an art area. Az*riah and Tzi*porah were in hog heaven. Z.. even threatened to hide when it was time to leave. I told him the owners name was Mrs King and he thought that was fitting since their house was like a "palace." He said he wanted to grow up to be a billionaire and then buy their house. He was so cute. He said "I have the best life!" Okay, back to the shower photos.


Ti*a opening her presents. That's Lynn in the glasses. She is Chri*ti's sister-in-law.  She was the official gift recorder.



One of the table decorations was a huge balloon with a basket full of goodies for the baby. It looked like a hot air balloon. D maybe that could be something you could offer at D's Potpourri. It was so cute. You wouldn't have to fill the basket, but I guess you could offer it filled or empty for two different prices.

The dessert table. Yummy strawberry cake and rabbit cookies. K*lsea made the diaper cake. It was adorable.

Hostess gifts, ready to go to their new homes. They were Willow Angels.

The real food, Chick-fil-a chicken nuggets, chicken salad sandwiches and fresh fruit.


T*na showing off some more of the treasures. Nice that Ran*y was included. I'm pretty sure the baby will be Daddy's Princess.


Lots of pink and more pink. Lots of rabbits and bunnies too. Can't imagine why? Must have something to do with the name "H*re" you think?

A box of the cutest shoes. I wish they came in my size. Baby Kitt is going to be one dressed out baby.

Another cute outfit. Even Big Lin*a came for a little while. She was actually on good behavior, but she was definitely out of her comfort zone.

 More outfits. Check out those zebra stripped booties. They were adorable.


Tzi*pi was in heaven and right in the midst of everything. T*na was sweet to let Tzi*pi help.


A close up of the cake. It was delicious, but I was good and only ate a small bite and didn't bring any home.


A close-up of the diaper cake. Kel*ea did a great job. It was adorable.

T*na opening the stroller we got her. Tzi*pi announced as she got to the present, "It's a stroller!" It's a double stroller. The back part has a seat for J*hn or a ledge he can stand on if it doesn't want to sit.



 Tana (Mrs. King to Aza*iah) and one of Chri*ti's nieces getting ready to serve the cake.

This is the afghan T*na's brother's wife made for Baby Kitt.

A close-up view of the basket of goodies below the giant balloon. I talked to T*na tonight and John had a blast playing with the basket and balloon. While we were talking we heard a loud "BANG." T*na said, "Uh oh." Sure enough John had popped the balloon. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

 We even had some surprise guest.  A mother doe and her two fawns. They were so cute. Z*e and Tzi*pi thought that was grand.


Just to prove I really was there I gave Lex*e my camera and told her to take a photo of me and T*na.

T*na, Kel*ea, T*na's mom M*ry and Tzi*pi at the refreshment table. I'm not sure what M*ry said, but check out T*na's facial expression.

T*na and Kel*ea.


blue leelee

4 comments:

linnie said...

What a great shower! Congratulations to Tina and Randy. They will be wonderful parents. Love, Mom

linnie said...

Sorry I got that on there twice. I didn't think it worked the first time. Oh, well, It was worth repeating!

Jen said...

Beautiful pictures. Look like everyone had such a good time and the mother to be is blooming. Sorry you have had such problems with your blog. I really know nothing as I don't know you at all except from a few emails but I do know family situations can be very awkward and cause many problems. Will abide by your requests.

Tina said...

Awesome pictures sister! Thanks for making memories for me!

Post a Comment