Monday, August 30, 2010
Would You Pet This Cat?
While still working on cleaning off my old computer and changing everything over to my new computer, I came across this picture of Simon. It makes him look like he is really mean and mad. A cat not to be messed with. However, just the opposite is the truth. Simon is one of the sweetest cats we have ever had. When he was a kitten, the kids used to push him around in the doll stroller while he sucked on a weening bottle. He is quite the lover boy. In this photo he was actually on the kitchen table playing with some of the greenery in a floral arrangement Kevin had given me. He usually knocks the whole thing over if I don't catch him in time to shoo him from the table. I always tell him, "This is NOT the Leake House! Get down." Obviously he is so scared of me. Maybe I should be scared of him. Not really. He's a good boy, just caught in a bad camera frame. I guess that happens to all of us . . . bad photos.You should see my new drivers license photo if you want to see something scary.

1 comment:
I would TOTALLY pet that cat. I can tell the happiness on his face. Why cats love greenery from the florist is beyond me. I tried to bring my philadendron home and Bunny thought it was her new favorite food. I quickly brought the huge thing back to work. And I bet my Lubbock driver's license is scarier than yours. :-) Hee hee hee... we should have a contest at 3 falls cove!
Post a Comment