Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Busy Week Ahead


Well, it's going to be another busy week. First and foremost I will be getting everything ready for our family reunion at Three F*lls C*ve. We went last year and had a wonderful time. Lord knows we all need a little rest and relaxation. Tomorrow morning I told J*nine I would take her to the hospital for her next round of testing. She has to be there at 8:30 so it will be an early morning. I pray that these tests show something. Also, I talked to mom tonight and she said daddy was feeling sick again. Hopefully the doctor didn't release him from the hospital too soon. We are hoping and praying that he gets to go with us to the Cove. In addition, we need to go see J*hn as we missed his third birthday. T*na forbade me to come, so I'm guessing there will be a family gathering for that. I need to go to Sam's and Wal-Mart to buy all the groceries for our reunion. The dogs go to the groomer this week and I really must clean house. Everything has been on hold for the past month and boy it shows. I joined Jazzercise and hope to get to go a few times this week. My friend Janice and I are starting up our walking routine again, plus I rejoined yoga for twice a week. In my spare time I need to help H*ster get settled into her new apartment. We have everything moved in, but now need to unpack and make it home. I'm sure there is more to get done this week, but I am tired and ready to call it a night.

blue leelee

No comments:

Post a Comment