Monday, May 24, 2010

Sara's Fourth Birthday


This past week we had two birthdays to celebrate in the family. First was my nephew Eth*n's 10th birthday. He had a fantastic "arcade" party. I helped set-up but didn't stay for the party. I really wasn't up for twelve boys and a sleep-over. I hear it was a smashing success. Then on Saturday we went to Lubb*ck for my niece's 4th birthday party. She had decided some time back that only a "Pink Piggy" party would do. It was a little hot as the party was at the park, but it also was a "squealing" success. Here are some photos I took.















blue leelee

4 comments:

Tina said...

AWESOME photos!!

Laurie said...

Great pics, thanks for coming and helping me document this step in our lives.

Linda said...

It's hard to believe she is four already. Time flies, that's for sure.

Anonymous said...

Good pictures, Great party! What a precious little girl! Love, Mimi

Post a Comment