I have been meaning all day to do a post to honor my sister and brother-in-law for their
25th Wedding Anniversary. I can't believe it has already been that long since they said their "I dos." I don't know what we were thinking when we decided to get married two weeks apart. I remember several people asking us why we didn't just get married at the same time. We didn't want to do that because I had already been gone from home for some time and De was quite a bit younger than me, so we didn't really have any friends in common. It just didn't make sense to us. It all worked out just fine. De and Tom got married in Littlefield and then went to the Bahamas for their honeymoon. As I was looking for photos, I couldn't find one in my stuff of the two of them at their wedding, just De with Mom and Dad.
So in spite of the many ups and downs, good times and challenges, births and job changes, moves and remodels, you have stuck it out and created a great family. I love you both, so congratulations and Happy Anniversary!
This photo was taken at one of our engagement parties, but it was one that included Tom. We all look so young and skinny!
I took this photo last summer at our family gathering at Three Falls Cove. You both have aged well. I wouldn't go back would you?


2 comments:
I thought I might lose my mind with two daughters having church weddings two weeks apart! Both of us were working and I was shopping my head off to get something new to wear to all the parties, showers, etc. plus two outfits for the weddings, going to the parties here, at Amarillo, and Spearman!We survived and didn't even go bankrupt. :) I'm glad I don't have to do it again anyway.Happy Anniversary De and Tom! We love you! Mom
Thanks Linda, love the pictures. Congratulations to you two also!
Post a Comment