Thursday, May 27, 2010
Recommended Blog and Article
One of the blogs I like to read is NieNie Dialogues. I'm not sure how I found her blog, but was immediately hooked. She and her husband were in a near fatal plane crash in the fall of 2008. I started reading her blog sometime in 2009 so have been back-tracking trying to get the whole story. For some reason today I was wondering if the FAA ever ruled on the cause of the crash. I did a google search and found a ten chapter story that tells all the facts of what happened in the crash and the journey to recover. It is an awesome read and will definitely make you appreciate your life and what we all take for granted. Read it here, but grab the kleenex before you start. Here is the link Stephanie Neilson: Plane Crash Survivor.

2 comments:
Thanks for that. Amazing! Between that and 2 of my favorite students graduating tonight, I've had a teary day! Sue
I'm so glad you posted this. I saw her on tv a few months back and meant to look up the story, then forgot about it. Now I have the link from your blog. She is truly inspiring. What an awesome love for life!
I think she was an avid blogger prior to the crash if I remember correctly. Anyway, I'm glad you posted this.
Post a Comment