Saturday, March 20, 2010

First Day of Spring

When you think of the first day of Spring you probably think of something like this. Warm, sunny and colorful.


I definitely DON'T think of this for the first day of Spring.


It was just three days ago that I took this photo of Sara and Tzipi.


But woke up to this scene earlier today.


Three days ago frolicking in the warm, Spring, green grass.


Today, frolicking in the snow.



Warm beautiful weather. Finally, a chance to shed shoes and socks, let your tootsies breath, feel the cool grass between your toes.


Stark, cold, frozen and depressing.


Fun in the sun with your cousin.


Snowbound again!

Oh when, oh when will Spring be here to stay?


blue leelee

2 comments:

Jen said...

And this is Texas. Was never the Texas I knew!! Thangs they are a changin. Hope it doesn't stay long.

Love the girls' dresses.

Anonymous said...

Yes, We got snow, too. We had Zee and Zippy here and they only got to play in the park about thirty minutes Friday before it started getting too cold. De and her family were gone until Saturday, so we stayed busy trying to keep those young ones entertained. I enjoyed the pictures of Sara and Zippy. They are such beautiful little girls! Love, Mom

Post a Comment