Monday, March 22, 2010

Trivia Question

The other day, Lavonna and Mallory were over at the house and Lavonna showed me the Scrapbook she is making for Bryson. The cover had animals for each letter of the alphabet such as Armadillo, Bear, Camel etc. There was one that they didn't know and didn't understand so they asked me. I must admit that I didn't know.(Sh-h-h-h don't tell Ethan, I have him convinced I know everything! Ha!) Anyway, I did a little searching and found the answer on the Internet. So here is the question for you: What bivalve mollusk starts with the letter Q?
Here is a photo to give you a little hint where to start searching.



Leave your answer in the comment section. I will choose a winner from the comments with the correct answer. I will turn on comment moderation so your comment will not show until the end of the contest. That way it will be fair to everyone that can not see all the answers and then just copy. Not saying that any of you would do that. Happy searching.
blue leelee

4 comments:

Janine Deckard said...

I know what it is but only because I googled it. I don't think it's fair for me to cheat and post. So I'll just say that if anyone actually does post without cheating I will be very impressed. I would never guessed it in a million years. What a weird name!

Laurie said...

I know this one from Family Guy. They are called Quahogs and it's pronounced Co-hog.

Tina said...

I googled too. I would have never been able to guess it either! TOO COOL! Thanks for the hunt!!

Anonymous said...

I googled too! Not sure if I even found the right name? Cheryl

Post a Comment