Sunday, February 14, 2010

What Is A Sweetheart?

What is a sweetheart? Someone who is very thoughtful of others. That happens to describe my sweet husband, Kevin. Yesterday our house smelled like the delightful smell of a floral shop. Kevin had gotten floral arrangements for me and a few other special Valentines. I really could have been selfish and kept them all for myself as I LOVE flowers, but I didn't. We delivered them all to the rightful recipients.




Even though these are all the same bouquets, the lighting was different. I liked them both. The first one is so warm and inviting, but the second one is more true to the coloring of the arrangements.
Kevin also got cupcakes for all the kids. Don't they look scrumptious? And they smelled delicious.


He also bought small boxes of chocolate candy for all the kids.






What did I get you ask? A precious necklace with our names engraved on each heart. I love it and it will be great for everyday wear. We also went out to dinner and had the prime rib special. That steak was so huge we had enough left for me to make soup for dinner tonight. We joked that it felf like we were trying to eat the famous 72 oz. steak at the Big Texan. We also went out for lunch today at my favorite place, Pacific Rim. Thanks honey for a wonderful Valentine's Day. You really are a sweetheart and I love you.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Mookie 59 said...

I love you,too Sweetheart!!Kevin

Linda said...

Thanks Mookie, don't tell my husband you are leaving me sweet notes on my blog.

Mookie 59 said...

Who The Hell Is This MOOKIE59!!!!Kevin

Post a Comment