Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Sista!

Today is Tina’s birthday. I have no idea which one. After all, it’s just a number and after thirty who really cares, right? Tina and I have a relationship like no other. You see, we are the only ones that will ever be married to a Hare brother. We love our guys like crazy, but they are definitely unique.

 

This was Tina before I knew her, but she was as beautiful as ever. I love your almond shaped eyes.

tina3

This was when Tina became a Hare and we became sisters. I love you sister and don’t know what I would do without you.

tina2

Tina, like me is a real “daddy’s girl.” Kevin and I have gotten to know her parents quite well after they moved to Amarillo. I love your daddy too. Thanks for sharing.

tina 1

Last but not least, I took this photo of John and Tina last Fall at the balloon fest here in Amarillo.  I love this photo.

johntina

Again, “Happy Birthday Sister.” I love you. See you tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tina! I hope it was a great one, and that you will have many more! Love, Linnie

Tina said...

Thanks Linda & Linnie!
Your post was sweet sista. It was a bummer day but your post did brighten it.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tina! Remember its just a number! I know I have to be older than you anyway because I am older than Linda! Hope you had a great day and even a better year! PS Loved all the pictures! Cheryl

Post a Comment