Okay, I really need to get a job. I keep finding all these cool things that I just MUST do at Blogspot. I'm not really sure how I came across my new favorite, but I am dying to try them out. I have heard of cake balls before. I even think my sister DeAnna made some once. We talked about how sweet they were. Anyway, on
Bakerella's blog, she makes the most adorable cake pops I have ever seen. I am obsessed with them and really want to try them out. I just need an occasion. Too bad I didn't find them sooner, they would have been perfect for Bryson's Dr. Seuss themed birthday party. Here are some photos straight from her blog. I think we should have a girls night "in" and make cake pops. Any takers????
These are the ones I saw first. Aren't they adorable. Looks like they are just the right size to pop in your mouth for a little bite of sweet.

She made these for Mother's Day. Hey, that's a thought, but I can't wait that long. I want to try them NOW!

Some romantic guy had her create these to ask his girlfriend to marry him via her blog. Sweet huh?
Last but not least, these cuties were for Easter. I can just imagine a basket full of egg shaped cake pops on my table. I wouldn't be able to keep anyone away from them.
Be sure and visit her blog for more ideas and inspiration. I'm serious about a girls night in. Let's do it! Here's the link again to her blog. Go now!
Bakerella
4 comments:
You NEED to make them today...it's a holiday. The basketball hall of fame was open on this day is 1968. I believe that is reason to celebrate...but I must be included in this celebration!
OH, I wish I lived there. We would definitely need a baking party. I don't know if I have the patience and motivation to do those by myself but in a group would be great.
Bakerella has been one of my favorites for a long time now. I love all the goodies she makes and she takes great pictures of them. Her site is where I first heard about Pioneer Woman. She links all kinds of great blogs.
Its the Olympics! You could bake some for that or YAY The Snow is finnally melting this week! They are so cute! I'd love to come over and learn to make them! Knowing us it would be a hoot! Cheryl
Post a Comment