Saturday, February 20, 2010

Blogger's New Editor Program

Yeah!!!! I'm so excited. Blogger finally got with the program and updated their Posting Editor. Up until this point when you were creating a post, inserting photos was such a pain. You could only add them at a certain point and dragging them around was really difficult. Then about six months or so back, my sister Tina introduced me to Live Writer. That was a real life saver and made posting much easier except when I used Live Writer my cute little signature was not available. Well, finally Blogger got the message and updated their editing program. Just to try out adding photos I am just going to add some random photos I took last week of my flowers Kevin gave me for Valentine's Day.


This photo actually reminds me of the one I took in Canada. The color of this flower is just a little deeper. Hester keeps saying she wants to print them out and make a collage in her bedroom. Maybe that will be my next project.


This rose looks so life like it makes you want to stick your nose to the screen and sniff. I love roses, but they are always the first to wilt.
Carnations have always been my favorite. I just love the way they smell and they keep their shape, color and smell for a long time. I always want a mixed bouquet so I can get carnations.
Finally, one of the white roses that was in my bouquet.  So crisp and clean. Most of my flowers are drooping and need to be thrown out, but I just can't bear to do it yet. Maybe tomorrow. They were such a sweet reminder of Spring when we have been so covered up in Winter.
Well, I am quite happy with the new Editing Program. If you want to try it all you have to do is sign in to your Blogger account, go to your dashboard and then go to settings. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the heading "Global Settings" and right under that "Select Post Editor" Choose "update editor" and then select save. That's all there is to it. Call me if you need me to step you through it. Oops. I just noticed as I was about to post there is no "spell checker." That is a big problem, as I spell check everything! Maybe I'll comment to Blogger and ask about that.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Tina said...

THANKS! I will use this when we go to Vegas next week. I will have to use Mr. Hare's laptop and I have been debating if I should just download Writer to his laptop and tell him afterwards...or if I should ask - which I know his answe would be NO! You know how he is!!

Jen said...

So glad to know this. I agree that adding photos was a real pain. Thank for the information

Jen said...

Wow I like the new look.Sure it wasn't like that when I put my first post on for today.

Laurie said...

Thanks for the info. Adding pictures was a pain.

Post a Comment