Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Difference Between Women and Men


I got this cartoon from someone in an email and thought it was so funny, yet so true. I thought I would share it on my blog instead of forwarding the email. Why is it you think that women do see themselves with such a critical eye? I know I do. I will admit I definitely need to lose weight and wouldn't  be caught dead in a swim suit. Yet I always mange to see other women that should be so modest just letting it all hang out, especially at Wal-Mart. (That's another whole post!)  I see men too for that fact, that should try to cover it up. We saw one just the other night at dinner that almost turned my stomach. I will spare you the details, but it was NOT pretty.  I do think men are more proud of themselves even if they do look like the man in the cartoon. Is it because of gender bias? So in your opinon what is it, what makes the difference?


Photobucket

2 comments:

Tina said...

It has to do with the Garden and Eve. When in doubt...just blame Eve! I don't have this sort of problem...ha.ha.ha - look at the comment I put on Laurie's blog!

Tina said...

BTW - Love the site. It is fresh -it reminds me of Winter going into Spring! The font is sort of small on the post...or 40 is getting closer!

Post a Comment