Just thought I'd do a quick update on Kevin for those of you that might be checking in. We came to the emergency room yesterday afternoon about 4:30. Finally about 9:30 the doctor told us they really felt it necessary to keep Kevin over night just to be on the safe side and then run some more tests today (Monday). I decided to stay at the hospital with Kevin just in case something happened. Thank goodness there was really no change either good or bad over night. We didn't get much sleep as you know they come in about every hour or two to "see if you are doing okay or need anything." That always drives me crazy because if you are ASLEEP! then obviously you are doing okay. The pull out bed also leaves a lot to be desired. I said I felt like Jacob sleeping on a rock with a rock for a pillow. The nurses actually let us sleep in until about 7:15. I guess since Kevin can't eat they didn't wake us up early for breakfast. I decided I would go ahead and get up and go home to check on the dogs, feed the dogs, give Leeba her shot, eat some breakfast, get some things for Kevin. I hated to leave because I knew sure as I did that either the doctor would come in or they would take Kevin for one of his test. Just as I suspected when I got back about 8:55 Kevin was gone. I asked the nurse when they took him and she said about 8:45. One of the other nurses said it was probably for his stress test as they took off the heart monitor. It is 10:00 and he is still not back. Not sure if they are doing the echo cardiogram and the stress test or just the stress test. I will post again as soon as I know something. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. You can call me on my cell phone or call the room at BSA.
Linda
1 comment:
Avi said you went home, so I don't want to call in case you are resting. I'm praying for you both. Please let me know if there is anything we can do at all.
I love you both!
Post a Comment