Monday, August 17, 2009
Evening Update on Kevin
Kevin's doctor came in about 5:00 to tell us what was next. He said the stress test indicated some abnormalities and that they were going to do a heart cath. tomorrow. Kevin is scheduled to go in around noon, depending on the guy that is scheduled at 10:00 and how his goes. After the procedure, depending on what all they do, Kevin will either be back in his room after recovery or in the Heart ICU for the day and night. We really won't know until they get in and see what all is going on and what they need to do. Thanks for all the calls. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers. We are hanging in there. I am mostly staying at the hospital, but obviously I have my laptop and also my cell phone, or you can dial the room direct.
1 comment:
Sorry to hear that Kevin is having to go through this and you too. poor dear. I will be praying for Kevin and all of you and that the doctors will have wisdom and God's hand upon them.
Post a Comment