Amazing, here it is Friday again. This week has been another busy week filled with nieces and nephews of all ages. Today's Family Photo post is of two little fairies I caught flitting around the house and yard Wednesday evening. I bought these fairy costumes when I was on my girls trip in Weatherford. Read that post here. That has to be the best $30 I've spent in a long time. The girls were twirling, giggling, dancing and jumping. At one point I heard them say they were flying. I think they really believed they were. They started out with one wearing the pink and the other wearing the yellow. Next they traded and finally decided they both needed matching yellow outfits. They both slept very well that evening. I've never heard such pure happiness! Check out those smiles. Oh, to be that innocent and pure!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Friday Family Photo
Amazing, here it is Friday again. This week has been another busy week filled with nieces and nephews of all ages. Today's Family Photo post is of two little fairies I caught flitting around the house and yard Wednesday evening. I bought these fairy costumes when I was on my girls trip in Weatherford. Read that post here. That has to be the best $30 I've spent in a long time. The girls were twirling, giggling, dancing and jumping. At one point I heard them say they were flying. I think they really believed they were. They started out with one wearing the pink and the other wearing the yellow. Next they traded and finally decided they both needed matching yellow outfits. They both slept very well that evening. I've never heard such pure happiness! Check out those smiles. Oh, to be that innocent and pure!
3 comments:
Priceless....
I need John to be apart of this. Where can I sign him up??
Omigoodness! That looks like so much fun. I'm so happy that Samantha and Zippy like each other so much. Wow! They are such beautiful little princesses. Thank you for loving my children so very much. We love you so much. I only wish I got to spend as much time with Leelee! YEAH 3 Falls Cove!!!
Those pictures are so cute, looks like they had lots of fun. Thanks! De
Post a Comment