Today's Family Photo is to honor my little sister Christi. Well, actually she is Kevin's little sister, but I have known her since she was twelve. Her birthday is next week so therefore today's family photos are of her. I love her as much as I do my "real" sisters. Christi

is one of a kind, that's for sure. She can always make me laugh and not usually intentional. She loves animals and always has. Christi comes by that honestly as their mom was a true animal lover. Looking back at family photos, you could never tell what animal they might have in the yard or house, whether a monkey, a pig, a parrot, lizards, cats, dogs. . . well I guess you get the picture. The same is true at Christi's house. There are always quite a collection of dogs and cats, but there have also been snakes, lizards,

gerbils, hampsters, fish, birds and Lord knows what else. There's a saying, "You can tell a lot about a person by how they treat their mother." Well, I think it should say " . . . how they treat animals." Christi is truely kind hearted. We have this game that we sometimes play as a family and one time the question was "Imagine if a burgler broke into Christi's house, what would she do?" The choices for answers were: a) scream b) call 911 c) offer the burgler a self help book d) get the gun. We all chose

answer (c)! That is definitely Christi. She is a great sister, friend, mother and daughter. I love you little sis! And Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment