Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Catching Up

Well, we went to our family doctor today and got the results we were pretty much anticipating. Dr. Cox (not the cardiologist) asked Kevin what was going on. Then Dr. Cox looked over all the copies of the test results from the hospital, and then Kevin's last cholesterol test and also noted that Kevin has lost 31 pounds since January. I told Dr. Eric Cox that Dr. Lane Cox said he would test gall bladder next, but Dr. E. Cox said he didn't think that was causing the pain. He then said he would give Kevin some muscle relaxers as it could be some kind of muscle cramp or spasm. We got the prescription filled and Kevin took one as soon as we got home. I asked him about two hours later if his pain was worse, better or the same. He said he thought it was a little better, so hopefully it is just some kind of muscle spasm and the relaxers will work.

Since I didn't post a Friday Family Photo last week, actually I forgot it was Friday again, I thought I'd post this adorable picture of Sami reading to Bryson. The book is The Wheels on the Bus, so Sami really felt like she was reading. She asked me all week to teach her to read, but we never got around to it as going to the pool, art place, movies, miniature golf, swimming etc. took precedence. I took the photo week the kids stayed with us. Sami thought she was so big helping with Bryson. You can also tell from the photo that Bryson thinks he's pretty big as well. Being a former reading teacher, I just loved this photo. Now that school is back in session hopefully I can get back to my regularly scheduled life and start posting more often.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Tina said...

That is a perfect picture! The teacher and her pupil!

Post a Comment