Saturday, August 29, 2009

Friday Family Photo on Saturday










For my family photo this week I thought I'd share the last family photo of the whole gang. Most of you have not seen this photo as I never shared it with anyone. Most of the family had gathered at my sister Lavonna's house for our Family Christmas. It was actually after Christmas, but we don't really get hung up on the date. Even though this is quite a group it is not the whole bunch. We were still missing five of the family and Baby Bryson wasn't here yet. Look closely at Courtney, I guess technically Bryson was in the picture. Every time we are all together we try to take a group picture, but we have never had the whole family together. Next weekend for the Labor Day Weekend we are having a family get-to-gather at Three Falls Cove. Hopefully everyone will be there for the family photo, but we will still take it regardless. It is amazing how big our family has grown. I always tell mom and dad, "Look what you started." I'm really looking forward to next weekend and hope we all have a blast. I'm sure I will post about that and have some photos to share as well.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment