
Well, it is official. Cheryl and I are going on a llama trek. I called and visited with the owner of the company today and he assured me we would be fine. He said the trail we would hike is the
Mondragon Canyon. Again he assured me it would be a lovely, easy hike, two hours up, then lunch, and two hours down. I think it sounds grand and Cheryl says she was only concerned for me . . . Thanks Cheryl for worrying about me, but I will be fine. I think it will be a great adventure and an awesome story for our repertoire from our first ever girl trip. Who knows we may even decide we need to adopt a llama to carry our things for us at home. So I booked our trek. We will be hiking on Tuesday, September 30th at 10:00 until 3:00. Here is the link to their website if you want to check out more http://www.elpaseollama.com/index.htm
and hopefully we will have our own pictures to post after we actually go on our trek. Here are a couple of pictures from their website. I think Cheryl thought we were
hiking to the mountain top over hills and dales, valleys and cliffs. I would be worried about that too. Next time I'm going to talk her into the hot air balloon ride. I'm excited and can't wait. Now we just have to decide what spa we want to go to and what treatments we should have. Cheryl has found one that has natural hot springs and mud baths. I'm not sure about that, but since she relented on the llama trek, I guess I owe her so . . . it looks like I may be in for a mud bath. That will be very interesting since I really hate "icky-sticky" stuff. But my new motto is "You only live once!" Thanks for everyone's vote in the poll. Maybe I'll put up a poll for what we should do at that spa. I wish you were all going with us. What a trip that would be!!!
hiking to the mountain top over hills and dales, valleys and cliffs. I would be worried about that too. Next time I'm going to talk her into the hot air balloon ride. I'm excited and can't wait. Now we just have to decide what spa we want to go to and what treatments we should have. Cheryl has found one that has natural hot springs and mud baths. I'm not sure about that, but since she relented on the llama trek, I guess I owe her so . . . it looks like I may be in for a mud bath. That will be very interesting since I really hate "icky-sticky" stuff. But my new motto is "You only live once!" Thanks for everyone's vote in the poll. Maybe I'll put up a poll for what we should do at that spa. I wish you were all going with us. What a trip that would be!!!
1 comment:
MUD BATH and HOT SPRING - all the way baby!! Why not?? I would definitly do it AFTER the hike - you might be a little sore!
Post a Comment