I was so excited today when my friend Cheryl delivered my birthday presents from my mom and sister. Mom and Dad gave me $$$ which will come in handy. I just bought a new lens for my camera so I will apply it to that purchase or will get a couple of new outfits for my trip to California next week. The gift my sister sent me was not one but two fairy garden kits! I've been pinning fairy garden ideas on Pintrest for some time and have been plotting and planning for months. But now. . . I have no reason to not get started. Of course I'll have to wait until I get back from CA. Here is a link to a webpage so you can see some examples of fairy gardens. The picture below is of my two kits from Darla. I'll definitely post pictures of the process and final garden. Thanks Mom, Dad and Darla I'm happy, happy, happy!
Leelee
2 comments:
Testing to see if comments can be made.
A fairy good idea to pursue..Love ,Kevin
Post a Comment