Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Panera Bread Company




One of my most favorite places to eat is Panera Bread Company. Every time we are in Oklahoma City we have to stop in. Kevin and I found one in Maine and ate there and now we found one in Austin. They have the best bread ( I guess that's kind of obvious from the name.) pastries and food. Next to my Grandma Enloe's macaroni and cheese Panera's is the best ever. I had never noticed it until my niece ordered some after they had made a mistake on her original order. Ever since then I've ordered it every time. It's the creamiest. This time I also had a Strawberry Poppy seed Salad and for dessert a carmel cookie. I promise if you have never tried them look them up next time you are traveling. You won't be disappointed. To sweeten the deal, they also have free wi-fi.
blue leelee



For members of my private blog: to see more of my recent trip to Austin with my niece and her two kids go on over to Deonne Day Off. I put a permanent link on the left column of this blog. Check them out. We had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment