Monday, June 27, 2011

Family Fun In Dallas


My niece, her two boys, boyfriend and his children have been in Dallas for the weekend. Certain people keep checking my blog hoping to find out what they have been up to so I thought I'd give them something to look at.



Fun at Six Flags. Don't they look thrilled to be riding a roller coaster.

Fun at the Water Park. Better put something on that sun burn.


One of my favorite rides . . .  the Scrambler. Wheeeeeeee.




Better watch out for those female drivers.



Nothing as exciting as meeting Scooby and Shaggy.


Enjoying the wading pool with the little one. Great for such a hot day.



Just in case you haven't figured it out by now, these are all Photoshopped pictures. I have no idea what my niece and her friends are doing. If you want to see the real photos of the family trip to Dallas go to my private blog if you are a member.

blue leelee

2 comments:

Janine Deckard said...

This was so funny! I love it!!! You must have had tons of fun doing these pictures.

Tina said...

Looks like they are having a great time! :)

Post a Comment