Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Family Gathering

We had a wonderful Easter/Resurrection Sunday and weekend. Almost the whole family was together. We also went out to Kevin's Dad's and had a great time with his family as well. The weather was absolutely perfect! That's a rarity for the Texas Panhandle. Well, as I promised on Leelee's Place here are some more photos from the weekend.


Most of the kids. I'm not sure where Mallory was, maybe they hadn't arrived.


Miss Shailee in her Easter dress.


Akili in her finery.

Hester and Daniel


Hester, Daniel, Shailee and Akili. Oh, and of course Duchess.



 Samantha working the camera.  



Kamille had already changed out of her Easter dress, but still beautiful as always.


Damon was having the hardest time smiling, so I finally told everyone to leave the area except for me and Damon. I told him to just relax and think of something that made him happy. It worked. 

De's three kids.

Colton and Kamille, sittin' in the street. One of my favorite shots in my neighborhood.

One of the shots for Colton's Senior photos.


Now on to the Hare Family Gathering.
Uncle Kelly with Christina.
 Aunt Christi with Christina.


Uncle Kelly giving John his first fishing lesson. 

Uncle Kelly showing John how to cast. Proud Daddy Randy video with his iPhone.
 John trying his hand at casting.

Again, a wonderful day filled with memories of good food, good times and  family.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Awesome pictures! Hestee looks so good and happy!!

Hanne said...

Love the pictures... you are the best photographer ever. .. thanks for always taking pictures and doing so much for all of us. I love you.... and I am VERY happy....

Linnie Sanderson said...

Wow! Those were some beautiful folks! Everyone looked so good. I wish we could have been there. Love, Mom

Post a Comment