We did have a heat wave today .. . . yes that's right, the temperature got up to 37 degrees, but that's not why I wore flip flops.
Yes, our driveway and sidewalk are still frozen. That's not why I wore flip flops.
Ahhhhhhhh. That's better.

Yes, our driveway and sidewalk are still frozen. That's not why I wore flip flops.
The streets still look like this. Nope that's not why either. The parking lots are still slushy sludge too.
But here's the real reason. I was tired of looking at these dry, haggard, chicken skin feet with chipped polish.
Much better, and that's why I wore flip flops today and it was worth every second of it!
And I'd do it again tomorrow.





2 comments:
And did you do it yourself or did you have a professional pedicure?????
No Jen, I have gone to the same manicurist for over twenty years. I now just go to her so we can chat, but she does give a great pedicure.
Post a Comment