Sunday, February 6, 2011

Snowing Again!

After last weeks harrowing experience with the frozen icy highways and being stranded for a couple of days, I was never so happy to get home. We only had one day of sun and mild temperatures. Our family had lots of activities planned for the weekend and got a few accomplished, but others were shelved for another time. About half of my family decided to return home last night to beat the storm and the other half left this morning. Everyone arrived safe and sound. Kevin and I just snuggled down and enjoyed the day. The only time we ventured out was to take the laundry out and when I went out to take a few photos. Thankfully the storm didn't last long and the snow has stopped. I must admit it was a beautiful snow, the big, wet, fluffy kind.


At least the Groundhog predicted an early Spring. It can't come soon enough for me. 

blue leelee
For more snowy day photos and photos from our family gathering, if your are a member of my private blog,  head on over to Deonne Day Off.

1 comment:

Darla said...

I love the way the snow looks, but only enjoy it from inside the house looking out the window. I can't stand to be outside when it is cold.

I took some good pictures of our yard on Sunday too.

Post a Comment