| Personalize a free digital slideshow |
And now here are some more of the snowy day photos from today.
Papi was very interested in something across the street. I think it was a squirrel. He didn't mind the snow at all. It was a big adventure for him.
Snow piled on the branches of my pitiful plum tree.
Our shrubs in front of the house bending under the weight of the wet, heavy snow.
This is my wrought iron hanging chair, but I loved the way it looked with the snow collecting on top of it.
Papi and Hans wishing they could come outside with me. Papi does fine, but Hans tends to "run for the border."
Our evergreen bushes contrasting against the fluffy white stuff.
Looking across the street towards our neighbors home. You can really see how heavy it was snowing.
And guess what, the weatherman is forecasting more snow on Tuesday! Don't you wish you lived here?









1 comment:
I do live here! And I have been out of town every time it has snowed heavily! Ken says it is going to miss us(Tues) tonight! We will see! If he or the weathermen are right! Beautiful snowy day photos! Thank you for your wonderful view of your neighborhood!
Post a Comment