Thursday, September 30, 2010

To A Child, Love is Spelled T-I-M-E

If you have the time, this short movie is a great reminder of how quickly children grow up and their perception of situations. Time is the greatest gift we can give to each other. Make some time for your loved ones today. The video is from a website called Simple Truths. Kevin and I have both ordered several items from them. They make great and thoughtful gifts.

Check out the video by following the link below.  You might need a tissue, I did!
To A Child, Love is Spelled T-I-M-E To a Child, Love is Spelled T-I-M-E

blue leelee

3 comments:

Tina said...

Was that REALLY necessary?? YES...I AM CRYING HUGE TEARS! I loved this. Thanks for sharing. I was thinking I was going to lay around and not do anything today but I am now going to get in the shower and take John to the zoo and the park to feed some ducks. Maybe to Gatt's for some pizza too. Thanks again...this is very sweet.

Anonymous said...

That was touching. We never know how someone else sees something that we find insignificant.Love, Mom

Darla said...

I was saying last week (while coloring something) that I don't even know how to do "adult" activities. I have always spent so much time with kids that I never learned how to be grown up. Being with kids is what gives me the most joy in life. I especially love being with my own grandkids, as I always did with my kids. But any kids are worth spending time with. They are the real people in life, and they remind me of what is really important. Thanks for this great video and website.

Post a Comment