Thursday, September 16, 2010

Anniversary Photo

Back in June, to celebrate our 25th Anniversary, our family threw us a surprise party. It was really nice and unexpected. One of the gifts we received was one of our engagement photos in an anniversary frame and everyone had signed it with good wishes. We LOVED it. It has been hanging by it's self on the wall in the living room by the piano. I've had good intentions of making a phrase with my Cricut to surround it, but then life happened and summer got away from me. Well, this week Courtney has been coming over to use the Cricut and I needed to finish a project for Mallory's room, so I decided while I had everything out I would make the phrase for our Anniversary photo. Kevin and I had picked it out back in June, so all I had to do was enter it on the Cricut Design Studio and then cut it out. Applying it to the wall was a little trickier and hopefully it will stick for a while. Here is our anniversary photo all by it's lonesome.




And here it is with the vinyl saying.



Much better and a perfect saying. What do you think? Leave a comment and I'll pick from the comments to make a wall phrase of your choice for you.

blue leelee

7 comments:

Darla said...

It's beautiful! I really like it. I need to have you come down here and do somethng for our ugly bare walls. Love Ya! ddd

Linda said...

Maybe you'll win and if you don't your birthday is just around the corner. Maybe I can come down and bring my Cricut and just go Cricut crazy. Love you too.

Mookie 59 said...

You are a priceless gem and I love you very much.....Love always,Kevin

Jen said...

Darn I wrote a lovely post and then clicked out of the page too soon.Lost it. Let me try again.

That is a beautiful saying and describes the photo perfectly. Love is the music of the heart although when you love has gone, even if it is to be with the Lord, the music becomes a little quieter and more melancholy. Enjoy and cherish the moments you have.

Jennifer

PS the firtst version of this post was definitely better!!!

Anonymous said...

True love is "making melody in your heart" as it says to do in Ephesians 5:19. The phrase you placed around your picture is perfect! You did a great job! Love, Mom

Linda said...

Jennifer I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine ever getting used to not having your spouse around. I guess it's just a different kind of normal. I'm sure you miss him terribly. Thanks for your kind words.

Linda said...

Mom, I love that scripture reference. I always say "Music is the language of my soul." It has always moved me in a way that is hard to explain.

Post a Comment