Before I get to the good stuff, I will answer the most common questions concerning our new addition Hans.
1. Q. Are you crazy? A. Yes!
2. Q. Do you know what you are doing? A. No! ( intervention might be needed)
3. Q. Isn't it against the law to have that many dogs? A. No, I actually checked and the only ordinance is against dangerous dogs.
4. Q. How many dogs does that make? A. Five.
5. Q. How are the other dogs taking him? A. Very good. Our pack gets along just fine. At least we don't have thirty dogs in our pack like Cesar Millan.
6. Q. How big will Hans get? A. Around 7-8 pounds probably. Dutchey is his mom and the dad was also very small.
If you think of another question I have not answered, please feel free to email me or call. Papi has taken on the role of mother and father to Hans. I am really surprised since Papi is barely over a year old and kind of rambunctious, but he is so sweet and gentle with Hans. Here is a video showing the two of them playing in the kitchen.
2 comments:
More videos and we need pics!! I think Hans is just about the CUTEST puppy I have ever seen!!! Loved the video! Of course he is a keeper! I see nothing wrong with you having anotehr dog...you train your babies really well - no wild dingos there! Papi what a SWEET baby!
Ok... I've been out of the loop. I had no idea that you kept Hans!!! I am so happy. I need to find time to get a puppy fix and a hug from you both. I know that Libba is older and struggles with daily life and I think it's only wise to bring another friend. Tzipi doesn't know either... she will be so happy. I love the fact that he's already been groomed to look just like Fritz. Dogs are great. Forget diamonds, puppies are a girls best friend!
Post a Comment