For all you people out there that are iPod and iPhone crazy, I came across this web page that has awesome skins for them. Now, if you have to have an Otter Box, stop reading now. However, I did notice some of their skins listed as "extra" protection so maybe you could check it out. But if you don't have an Otter Box and want be tempted and tantalized like me check it out.I'm warning you. Turn back before it's too late. It even makes me want an iPhone, which I don't, but these skins are so cool and you even have the option of customizing them by submitting your own photo to use. The price is not too bad either, about $40. Here are some examples.
Loved this one. It reminds me of a blanket my grandma made me.
Maybe florals are more your style.
Even World Cup Skins for the sports fanatic in your family.
Maybe food is your obsession. I think this one is really cute.
Or maybe surreal is more your liking. I know a few people that this one would be perfect for. "Head in the clouds."
I absolutely adore this one and it would be my choice if I had an iPhone.
And if none of those suit your fancy, then upload your own photo for a completely personalized skin.
Here is the link, check it out here Get Uncommon.







1 comment:
How very cool but I don't have an iphone. I do have that thing that you can listen to music on. I don't even remember what it is called right now. It is very tiny and you have to listen to it with ear things. I also don't know how to get music onto it, and need to have Laurie put some new stuff on for me tomorrow. I'm sooooo tech savy.
Post a Comment