Thursday, April 8, 2010

What Does This Photo Say To You

Sunday night after we picked up Kevin's dad from the airport, as we were driving across the little bridge to take him home, I looked out my car window and saw the most beautiful scene. The sun was just setting, the water was so calm, the reflection of the trees in the water was just beautiful and there was a duck couple swimming peacefully towards the bank. I thought to myself, "Too bad I don't have my camera with me." Then I remembered I did. I hadn't taken it out of the car from the weekend trip. After we got Kevin's dad home and sitiuated, I told Kevin, "Drive back around like you are going to go over the bridge again. I have to take a picture." Here is what I saw. Lovely, if I do say so myself.
Here it is. Click on photo to enlarge.















What thought comes to your mind as you look at the picture? I immediately wanted to burst into singing, "It Is Well With My Soul." It was just so peaceful and serene. I'm really glad I had my camera with me. Please leave a comment with your thoughts. Pretty please? 

blue leelee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful. I, too can see lovely scenes like this and it draws me close to
god in a way that nothing else does. Love, Mom

Laura Fiskin said...

Beautiful picture! I never seem to have my camera with me to capture the really interesting shots.

Tina said...

God knows the exact color schemes to use! Peaceful. Great shot!

Janine Deckard said...

I love ducks and geese. I love the pale pink in the sunset. It's better than any portrait man could paint! God certainly knows what He's doing! I'm happy I have eyes that see His amazing handiwork! Thank you for sharing your beautiful picture. Love you LeeLee!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!! Sue

Post a Comment