Wednesday, February 3, 2010

More Snow?!?!?

Well, I can't believe it. The weather service is predicting more snow for the area.






We haven't even finished thawing out from the last storm. This is how my porch still looks.














Our front yard is still covered, as well as all of the block.








Backing out of our driveway is still treacherous and we almost get stuck every time.






Our street is barely passable. They usually don't plow the residential streets.


But if you look close enough you can still find beauty. I was walking a friend out to her car today and noticed the rain droplets on our dwarf pine. They look like crystals hanging on the end of the needles.

I love crystals and the way they reflect. God makes some pretty awesome ones.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're getting more snow, also. Sigh. I really would like to see some sunshine. Love, Mom

Laura Fiskin said...

Beautiful pictures of the pines. Wish I could say I had taken them...lol. Sorry to hear that I must have left the gate open and let all my snow creep your way.

De said...

More snow for us too. Yuck!! The only good news is school is delayed in the morning until 10:00The pictures are beautiful.

Post a Comment