
According to the National Weather Service our whole area is under a Winter Storm Warning. They are predicting 10+ inches of snow with blowing wind and blizzardous conditions. Now for you snowbirds that live in the Frozen Tundra you are probably laughing. . . but we live in a semi-arid, almost desert land and it is a very big deal. We also don't have the equipment to move the snow off the roadways. It should be interesting. I'm just thankful I don't have to get out of bed if I so choose not too. Another perk of being retired! Let it snow!
3 comments:
It is so weird outside right now! It is 7:45am and the sun is usually out but it is still so dark and the ice hitting the window woke me up! They cancelled work at Nunn...so I am about to make a HUGE breakfast! Come join us! ha.ha.ha.
I will definitely be thinking of you and Tina. It is true that 10 inches here would be ignored but as you say, we are more prepared for it here. At least it is beautiful to watch from inside your warm home.
We probably got around 10 inches too. I braved the cold this morning and went to the grocery store! I know it was a psychological thing, but I wanted to buy everything in sight! I suppose I thought it would get so deep I couldn't get back to the store for days, and I surely didn't want to go hungry! Ha!I had about 2 inches of snow on my car when I parked in the garage, so I got my kitchen mop and wiped it all off. Then I got the broom and swept that all outside so it wouldn't melt and make a lake in my garage.What fun! Love, Mom
Post a Comment