Friday, October 23, 2009
Friday Family Photo
Here it is, another Friday. Where does the time go??? Today's family photo is in honor of my niece's wedding anniversary. Laurie is the youngest daughter of my sister Darla. She and Pete got married in Florida and then promptly went on a cruise for their honeymoon. As it was in October and I had to be at school, we were not able to attend her wedding. After they got back to Texas they had a very nice reception in Lubbock. They even wore their wedding clothes so we could all feel a part of the ceremony. I'm not sure how many years they have been married now, but they have the two sweetest girls ever. I wish we got to see them more often, but you know how life gets in the way of things. So Happy Anniversary Laurie and Pete. I wish you many more years of happiness and love.
2 comments:
The seven years have flown by in many ways, and in others, it seems that Pete has always been part of our family.
I love this picture of them. I can see that they still looked like such kids.
Thanks for posting this.
Aww, thanks Leelee!
Post a Comment