Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Family Photo

I have so been out of the loop about posting Friday Family Photo. I don’t even remember when the last one was, but it has been a while. I keep wondering if my life will ever return to the slower paced rhythm that I used to enjoy. It has been a while as August was busy with Courtney moving, getting the kids back in school. Then September was busy with our family trip to Three Falls Cove and our cruise to Canada. Next was taking care of Hester’s boys while she was in the hospital and her after she got out of the hospital. Hester and I have been working on getting her apartment back in order so they can all move back home, but it has been slow going as neither she nor I feel like exerting much energy on it. We did take a lot of stuff to storage today and got her bed out of storage and got it set up. I also took a large load of stuff to donate. We are making progress! So on to family photos. While we were at Three Falls Cove, my sister De really wanted me to take new family portraits. I thought they turned out famously.

I also took individual photos of their three children. They turned out great as well. (Sorry had to remove photos as we got word "someone" was doing some searching.)2009_09_05_3996

We also did a large family photo of my entire family. It is the one and only where everyone was present. My only criticism was that I didn’t notice that some of the family was in the sun light. I still love the photo though.sanderson family

My sister Darla wanted a photo of her children and grandchildren, but they were less than cooperative. I guess that happens. I still like it anyway. It shows real life.

2009_09_06_4106

Last but not least, we did a really quick family photo of Lavonna and her family. Courtney and Chris only came up for about thirty minutes, just for the family photo. 2009_09_06_4099

If you are willing to be photographed by an amateur, just let me know and we can get together. I usually just charge exactly what I pay for the actual photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are all terrific photos! We had such a good time. It just went too fast. I,too will be glad when you and Hester get things back on a little less hectic schedule. Love, Mom

Darla said...

the pictures are great. i would like to have a copy of the family one, and my kids and grandkids sometime.

i am still not allowed to read, so only check my emails one time each day, and checked the blogs to see what people are up to. love ya!

Post a Comment