Here's John in his red, white and blue. He really loved it and thought it was wonderful that all these people kept giving him candy just because he was sitting there looking so cute.
What's a parade with out old fashioned cars.
The cast of the musical production TEXAS.
Wait, who are these two. Someone commented that I am never in any of the pictures, so I actually thought to have someone take our picture.
Some of the group visiting and having a good time. It was pleasant at first, but then the sun came out and it started heating up real fast.
After the parade we had a bit to eat and then went down to the town square. There were lots of booths, but none of us had much cash so I only bought a couple of necklaces and some really cute flip-flops for Tzipi. By this time it was really getting hot, so we called it a morning. After we got back to Big A town, we dropped off Janine and went to the grocery store to get our stuff we were supposed to take out to Lavonna and Brice's for our evening get-together. I got a little nap before we were off again. First the family gathered for a cook-out, then friends came out to shoot off the fireworks. I really wanted to take photos of the fireworks and did try, but it was really difficult. I'll try again next year.
Courtney and cute little Bryson. Isn't he getting big? I loved his little comb-over. He looked so grown up. He was in a really good mood and loved all the activities. He wasn't about to miss a thing. We played "pass the baby" until they left about 9:30.
The boys (Matthew, Blake and Ethan) had a blast (pun intended) lighting their very own fire works. Daniel was supervising, but they had a great time and thankfully no one was hurt. It always makes me nervous.
Shaylee was a little hesitant of the sparklers, but was not afraid of the other stuff at all. She wanted to be with her daddy the whole time and was not happy the few times she was summoned to the porch.
The girls got into the act a little, but soon lost interest and went back to texting and talking on the phone.
2 comments:
Great photos! We had a blast we you yesterday...we should make it a tradition!! I must see Bryson...he is getting so big! Maybe next week or the week after you can come get me & John and take us to see him. I want to be COMPLETELY over whatever "this" is!
BTW - I like the new font!!
Great pictures! Looks like you had a really good day! We had a good 4th of July too with De and her family. Love, Mom
Post a Comment