Today is Kevin's fiftieth birthday and I intended all day to do a Happy Birthday post, but never got around to it, so here it is two minutes before the 21st. I took this picture Sunday of Kevin with his birthday balloon hat that his cousin Jeff made for him. Jeff is a very talented balloon twister and can make some amazing creations out of balloons. For Kevin's birthday we went out to dinner with his family and had a wonderful time. It was very low key, just like Kevin wanted. I hope you know how much you are loved Kevin and I wish you many more happy birthdays to come.
2 comments:
Thank you for your loving words..It means more to me than you will ever know...I love you,Beloved!! Your Husband,Kevin
What a great hat! I'm glad you had a good birthday.You deserve all the good things in life, and I hope you always have them. Love, Linnie
Post a Comment