Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Today was a busy, but fun day. My nephew Avi had jury duty so he asked me if I would watch his two children. Azariah is seven and Tzipi is three. Zee loves to play the Wii and Tzipi loves to play with the dogs and baby dolls. It definitely gives me a new appreciation for stay at home moms (and dads). I have gotten used to retired life and doing what I want when I want, so it was a busy day. I loved every minute of it and they were both really good, they even both laid down for a nap without any trouble. They neither really wanted to go home, but Kevin and I had some errands we needed to do so we took them home about 3:30. They were both excited to see their daddy when we pulled up in front of the house and were both talking non-stop about all we did and what new treasures they got. Kevin and I were both tired and decided we would go to bed early. Hopefully I will get some sleep and not cough all night. Tomorrow it's back to yoga and then I'm taking photos of John for Tina. Hopefully he will be in a cooperative mood.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Darla said...

I would love to be able to have them stay with me on those busy days for Dad and Mom, but live too far away. I'm glad you had fun with my grandkids, and I appreciate your willingness to help out and love them on my behalf and in my absence. I too, stay busy with Sara and Sophie some days. I don't know how I kept so many kids for so many years and did not collapse with exhaustion. Maybe I am getting old and just don't want to admit it.

Post a Comment