
We got tickets to day for us to take all our nieces and nephews that live in Amarillo to go to the circus. We actually took some with us last year, but made the mistake of going to The Gattis Circus. Kevin is still complaining to this day about them only having one clown and one elephant. It wasn't that bad, but we still hope to redeem ourselves with the Barnum & Bailey Circus. We got the middle of the road tickets but it seems like the seats were pretty good. Kevin wanted to be on the floor, but I said, "NO!" as I have a major aversion to clowns and I sure don't want one dragging me in the ring for something. I told him he could sit on the floor with the kids if he wanted, but I wanted to keep my distance from the action. We are going April 18th, so check back in after that and hopefully I will have some good pictures to post of all the excitement. I must admit, I'm kind of jazzed about going. I have very fond memories of going to B & B circus as a child. I don't know how we ever afforded it, but I do remember going at least a couple of times. Maybe my grandparents paid for us to go, who knows. Anyway, wish you could join us for "The Greatest Show On Earth."
No comments:
Post a Comment