Wednesday, February 11, 2009
The Latest Edition to the Family
I am so excited! Courtney and Chris chose me as a support person. What does that mean? I can sometimes go in with them to see Bryson. Today I got to go back to the NICU with Courtney and I took these pictures. I think they turned out great. I had to do mostly black and white because he is under the blue lights for now. Anyway, if you would like me to order you any of the prints of the photos just email me which one. Hopefully the pictures will be numbered so you can let me know. They should be about fifty cents for 4x6 prints. If you want 5x7 they are $3 each. Just click on the photo to enlarge it and the number will also show up. Let me know what you think of the pictures. He's a cutie for sure. Reminds me of Courtney 20 years ago when she was in the NICU.


2 comments:
Those are so cute! We love them. Now we can see how small he is. Love, De
AWESOME PICTURES!!
Post a Comment