Well, back in December I found a silly picture of Courtney with a balloon mask on and had a "Guess Who?" contest. Not sure I will have a prize this time, but maybe . . . any way this is a picture of an everyday object that I have in my house. I altered it some with
PhotoShop to make it a little more challenging. Again, I asked Kevin if he could tell what it was but he either was pulling my chain, or couldn't tell. So here it is.
Guess What??
To play leave a comment with your name, guess and email. I'll post the answer Sunday or Monday. Can't wait to see what you think it is. Contest ends Sunday night at 11:00 p.m.
6 comments:
I think it's a glass candy dish or cake pedestal. What fun!
Peacock feather :)
Laurie
a side table. Very pretty though I will be looking forward to the answer. Or a place mat with weaving still being finished.
Cornfield!...on acid
Blake says it's glitter. Ethan says it's beads. Hester says it's a peacock feather.
Hmmm...Randy says peacock feather. He said you probably don't have a cornfield in your house!!
Post a Comment